Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

no i wont,they contact me asking me to raise the price to 100 with them.i wont do that,i wont get into a price war with them either. our tool is far superior.but if it is worth it for you waiting for hours/days for credits and having to fight with security errors and disonnects then reconnect then disconnect to save 15 bucks then your a dfs customer not a iphonecdmatool.com customer.

if you have used the tool then you know you can flash in 2 minutes,i never even did one with dfs in less than a day because of credit and other probs.

choose for yourself. oh and i am a located in the U.S.A. ...
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I'm having trouble finding a few things. Im in St. Louis which is an AWS market. Is it still possible for me to Flash a Sprint iPhone 4 to Cricket ? If so, what do I put for the SID ? And Im also having trouble finding the user name and password.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Abeee View Post
    @rich, @ydiddy: i have viphone flashed to metropcs on a $50 (3g included) plan with talk and text only. i called customer service, check my account online, and went to a local metropcs store. At all these 3 places my service shows as "metro flash talk and text." i know your tool will activate data and mms on my iphone. Would i have any problems getting data and mms on metropcs' end after using your tool? Do i have to somehow remove the "metro flash talk and text" from my account before using your tool in order to have data and mms working? Is there a way around this "metro flash talk and text"? Thanks in advance.
    Abee,

No you dont have to remove the "metro flash talk n text" from your account. Actually you can go down to the $40 plan and you will still get everything unlimited. Everything will work fine with no problems

Thanks!

Newb

ydiddy thanks for your reply. i just dropped my metropcs service to the $40 plan and i'll purchase your tool today.

BABY NEWB

I am stuck on 4g verizon 32 gb, did all things as normal. comcenter patch, cricket bundle and iphone cdmatool. I keep getting phone is not activated yet and there is no cricket on the banner just 3g. Any ideas where to start.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

kirk,uninstall the bundle and the cc patch then reinstall then reflash and after you reflash,read the phone again to make sure that everything sticks,pay special attention to the 1x and 3g passwords.

for some reason the bundles on amos repo do not always work. if you still have trouble pm me.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here