Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rotorpilot View Post
    well, I did a power cycle on my iphone and now its back to Metropcs with the cellular data circle on the top banner. This circle changes from a circle to a 3G symbol. but when I go to safari it says: could not activate cellular data network.
    any ideas?
    I think I sorta had the same problem as u. So go back a few page and read mines or ydittys post for the fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

this issue is because the both 1x and 3g password for metro need to be written in dec,not in hex. the check boxes are very light in color and it is hard to see.please make sure you are writing in decimal.
    if your not sure,just push the read button after you write it and it will display how it was written. if it was written incorrectly,simply uncheck the box,make sure it has the correct value and write it again.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

What's happens if you *228 phone after the flash? Can you flash with zeros for MDN/MIN then *228 once MEID is activated with Cricket?

Newb

Rich,
    I had my hex box unchckd with the correct password in place.
    I hit write & it went through & said writen successfully.
    Then i hit read to make sure and it automatically checked the hex box and put the hex key back in the hex field again.
    To remedy this i left the box checked, put in my password generated by whiteRabbit, hit write.
    It goes through & says successful.
    I hit read again and it shows the hex box checked with the correct password this time.
    I uncheck the box and the hex field goes to Gt.
    I input my correct password in place of the Gt & then I hit write again.
    It goes through and says written successfully.
    Then I read again ...and there it is-both hex boxes unchecked & both passwords correctly in place.

The tool says to hit disconnect to finish. when I did that it put a hex key back in the 1x password field.
    Therefore rendering the password useless.
    to remedy this I went through the whole process again and at the end just unplugged my iphone instead of hitting disconnect.
    Thisworked for me. dont know if theres a bug or if I was doing it wrong.
    This method did work for me although my download speeds are not strong.
    Im using SID-4273 & PRL 3026.
    the 3G is ok but I have to have 3 or more bars of reception for that. the 1x is awfully slow but its 1x I guess

Apprentice

Rotorpilot,

I would use SID 6503. That might help you. Also I would try diff prl's. Some work better in different states/area's. Aside from locating metro prl's in the forum you can also download prl's from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks!

Newb

yeah - fom what i understand the sid/prl combintion is key to a fast connection
    I'll keep trying different combos & will post my results...
    -Rotor