Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

@rich, @ydiddy: i have viphone flashed to metropcs on a $50 (3g included) plan with talk and text only. i called customer service, check my account online, and went to a local metropcs store. At all these 3 places my service shows as "metro flash talk and text." i know your tool will activate data and mms on my iphone. Would i have any problems getting data and mms on metropcs' end after using your tool? Do i have to somehow remove the "metro flash talk and text" from my account before using your tool in order to have data and mms working? Is there a way around this "metro flash talk and text"? Thanks in advance.

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Thank you Rich & tigran80 for replying back.

I am going to use Metro PCS in the South FL market.

So, I don't need to find the SPC to flash the phone right? The tool will do all the programming, including for talk & text provided I have all the info?

Thank You.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    @gotanmp3 it will already dump the entire nv. that feature is just disabled in version 1,it will be enabled in version 2. there will be a new upgrade late this week (we hope)it will be kinda like a version 1.5 (if you will) that will have auto commcenter patch and user selected auto bundle injection

version 2 will be comming soon but not this week.
    Damn...can't wait til version 2 but I guess I have to if I wanna flash this verizoniPhone 4s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BABY NEWB

Rich the software works great and we been using it lot, my cpa ask what kind of company are you, llc, corpoation or sole? We need it for tax reason. thanks

Newb

Is there a video tutorial ?

Newb

a rich will you be going down on your price of iphone flashing now that cdmatool is now flashing 2 iphones for $100 ????