Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Need help itunes 3194 error

OOO I am bad! darn it on me! OK I have another one now on 4.28 verizon iphone 4 I want to unlock so I will do the hold shift. I have a 3G stuck with a 1013 code I searched and did what was suppose to be the fix erreasing it going to apple server but no go also tried tiny Umbrella no dice either I take it there is no fix?
    Also I can flash 5.0 on 3.0.03 following your guide right?

Apprentice

OOPS, I am bad! I blew it on one phone. Ok I have one verizon iphone 4 right now I want to jailbreak and flash it is on 4.2.8 and modem FW is 1.0.06. How do I back it up so I have the shsh files? I seem some on my computer but they are for a different phone so they don't overright them how do I back it up and save somewhere?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

either use redsn0w 0.9.9b8 or tiny to save them.for tiny wait for your device to show up on the left (on top) highlight it ten push save shsh it will be saved to your pc,open the advanced tab on tiny and it will show u the path where tiny saved them,remember it is always good to verify them before thinking there good,cuz sometimes there not,also u can check with cydia to see if someone else have stored earlier os files there.bonus if they have.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

OK, I have one that itunes restored to 5.0.1 and I cannot seem to get it to jb I had it jbed and folled your flash direction and when I restarted it it would not but tethered I got everything but cydia and the icon you had me put there or the repo from your tutorial now tiny says DON'T TRY RESTORING YOUR DEVICE!!! TINY MUST BE KILLED! AND i DID RESTORE IT DUM ME it is restored with 5.0.1 but I suppose I cannot jb it any more until another time? I saved the blobs with tiny then told 0.9.9b8 to check them it says unknown blobs. When I try to submit them to cydia it says unrecognized build that is the same I get when I try to JB tithered how come

Apprentice

I am confused now cause I bring up tiny with another iphone 4 cdma and it says same thing. must be killed! Anyway I saved blobs on it to to another folder although redsnow cannot verify them???? So how to jb the 4.2.8 iphone 4 I have so I don't screw it up?? I did save the blobs but I want to stay on the 4.2.8 use redsnow and tell it to do a custome ispw?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

no dont ever use custom ipsw unless u have to,cuz once u do u wont be going back to a stock one.

when tiny says it must be killed,well,u gotta kill it bro,so to do that open your task manager and kill it,then re-open it and it will run,keep in mind that if u ignore that a nd save sh's they will fail every time,it will save a file that says sh but the sh's will be no good.

use redsnow to jb your device and only redsnow,greenpoison will give probs and u should stay away from it. use redsnow 0.9.9b8 for it,it will recognise your device's build and apply automatically the correct exploit.but whatever u do stay on 4.2.8 u do not ever need to move from there it is a good stable for the most part bug free platform.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast