Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Apprentice

Default Re: Need help itunes 3194 error

Ok Richard got sure glad I asked after. I kill it save blobs again after it is rekilled then run 0.9.9b8 do jb but point it too an Ipsw I download from the web and all well good right? Thank you

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

no dude,that version of redsnow will auto detect and auto load the correct exploit.all u do is select jb from the menu after it auto detects.you dont ever have to load any ipsw,just stay at 4.2.8 where u are.its really simple just follow my directions.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Ok then how do I get a jb on my 4.2.8 if there are no signatures? If I did a shift restore where do I point it? To saved blobs? I understand where to point it Rich thanks

Apprentice

Suppose to say I don't understand where to point it

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

dude really your lost,you should take your phone to someone that can do it for u without screwing it up,im not trying to be insulting but if u mess yer phone up your really never gonna get it back without the help of someone who knows how anyway.i would suggest to just start reading the threads in the iphone forum to get some general knowledge of this device.

now having said that,if you simply must mess with it yourself,open redsnow version 0.9.9b8 plug yer phone into pc click jailbreak,then just sit back and follow the promts to jailbreak,nothing else just jailbreak,there are alot of options but u only want jailbreak.thats it no pointing no nothing else.it will take care of all of it for u.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

I don't I am to lost just a little I was questioning you shift restore is all. I will be sure to save blobs incase something happens is all. Little patience with please I need it. I think I am good to go. I also will help support here after for your wonderful I do appreciate more than u know. My support my not be much for now but I can a little been laid off. Again thank you Rich

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123