Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

thanx for the update

Donator

Default Re: Update on cricket iphone text message problem

eyeballing the calendar and the fast approaching end of January. Sigh. Guess we (Rich) will be getting another email from "corporate" stating the obvious; maybe it'll be in February now....

I bet a mass exodus from cricket would realign the priorities of corporate techs...... Ready..... 1, 2, 3.... jump!

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    here is an update on the sms fix for iphone 4 on cricket,i know we were saying this was gonna be fixed by december,but it just didnt happen,the reason is,well there are a few reason's such as, holidays,loosing of dept heads and shift in the corporate ladder that issue caused,and the biggest issue is that to implement this "fix" so everyone can have it free of charge and without doing anything to there phone is that it had to go thru high level permissions such as vp of cricket and it just simply takes time to get that done,i mean after all we are talking about changing the way the entire network deals with sms,but this will fix sms with not only iphone,but with the palm's as well and a few other phones that had issues with 7 bit encoding,so alot of us will benefit from this without having to do anything,it will just start working.

i was taliking with my friend in the engineering dept a couple of days ago via email,i will cut out and post the part pertaining to sms and ip for u to see.

Hi Rick. We've successfully tested the intercarrier iphone SMS fix in the lab. The team is discussing production rollout and likely we will make the change the week after that. We should have fully operational SMS on cricket iPhones by the end of January. i am happy this issue will finally be put to rest.

anyway,this timeline not written in stone and things change in the corporate world,but it looks like this will be done this month(january)
    so please be a little more patient people and dont send me tons of pm's asking what day or for other info about it,i simply cant answer all pm's and questions.

thanks.
    Any update on the fix from your friend?

Apprentice

is there a fix for texting yet all i get is from cricket.

Apprentice

is there something i can do in ifile to change the coding so i can get text i can send text but not get text back. but i get text back from other cricket phones.

Newb

Re: Update on cricket iphone text message problem

Hey rick! Im getting really tired of waiting for something that was started a year ago WTF???? I am not receiving any text and it is pissing me off and customer service dont know shit!!! Im still getting text messages to my android score intead of my iphone 4!!! any idea when this will be fixed in hayden idaho or Spokane Wa??????

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast