Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    Hello,

Our stores are south of you from Sarasota to Naples and we flash iPhones to Cricket and it works great. No reason you cant flash to cricket in Tampa. The only issue is that they won't generate a local phone number for you but we just set up a account with Boost or page plus and then port the number over to cricket. They seem to take a port from anywhere. Cricket 3g data down here works really well.

Hope this helps

elisa191
    which plan is best? i prefer unlimeted talk text and voice. is the 3g unlimited? i dnt want to find myself going over any limitys and being charged extra

Newb

Default Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

That's a really good idea for 3G. So there is no way to get 3G from Metro on iPhone in Tampa Bay? I updated my PRL TO 3032 and still cannot get MMS. SMS. Internet And talk all work. Any ideas guys?? Rich?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

if you flashed with my tool just load the bundle and if your web works your mms will work as long as you see the carrier logo on the top. if it still doesn't you need to check your account.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Remember that not all markets get 3g data from Metro. Many Florida markets are still 1x markets for metro. In Naples and Ft. Myers we just got 3G in the last few months!

Just because the phone says 3g dosnt mean that it is! Check your market.

I don't know about Tampa Bay but Sarasota is 3g on Metro.

Hope this helps

elisa191

Newb

Default Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    if you flashed with my tool just load the bundle and if your web works your mms will work as long as you see the carrier logo on the top. if it still doesn't you need to check your account.
    I did that and yes web works but no mms. It fails every time. How do I check my account, you mean with Metro?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

yes i mean with metro,call customer service,also you need to boot tethered when your finished flashing if you didn't do that it could be messin you up.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast