Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Iphone 4 CDMA 6.0.1 (no 3g)

Ok, PM sent. Thanks for the help Rich.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    when i wrote that i wasnt sure what the problem was yet,but after a bit of looking it was determined that the problem was that peeps wernt rebooting when they finished flashing,after they did that it corrected the problem.you must have data for mms to work because it is data.i can teamview it for you to try and get it resolved.or just read the phone and send me a screenshot of it to my pm,do not post it here please.

@cbernardo13 for metro imessage does not have to be on.for cricket it should be on but does not have to.
    Oh, OK. I wasn't sure. I know I tried to turn it on for a customer before, but it never completed the activation

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Newb

hey rich, I saw you posted : i didnt respond because im just not sure of what carriers are available in tampa.if you have cricket out there,use them. there 3g is blazing fast (for 3g)
    maybe chk your local phonebook to see what carriers have shops in your area.

There are no Cricket stores close by. there is a boost store. BUT on the cricket website the coverage map claims to have service including 3g covering my area. What do you guys advise? should i drop metro (due to no 3g coverage) and move to another carrier? If anyone else can recemond a carrier that will suply me 3g in tampa bay please speak up

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by stephenwoodsmus View Post
    hey rich, I saw you posted : i didnt respond because im just not sure of what carriers are available in tampa.if you have cricket out there,use them. there 3g is blazing fast (for 3g)

There are no Cricket stores close by. there is a boost store. BUT on the cricket website the coverage map claims to have service including 3g covering my area. What do you guys advise? should i drop metro (due to no 3g coverage) and move to another carrier? If anyone else can recemond a carrier that will suply me 3g in tampa bay please speak up
    PagePlus is about the only other one that allows the esns to be added. I can probably help you if no one else on here is an authorized dealer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephenwoodsmus View Post

Hello,

Our stores are south of you from Sarasota to Naples and we flash iPhones to Cricket and it works great. No reason you cant flash to cricket in Tampa. The only issue is that they won't generate a local phone number for you but we just set up a account with Boost or page plus and then port the number over to cricket. They seem to take a port from anywhere. Cricket 3g data down here works really well.

Hope this helps

elisa191

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    Hello,

Our stores are south of you from Sarasota to Naples and we flash iPhones to Cricket and it works great. No reason you cant flash to cricket in Tampa. The only issue is that they won't generate a local phone number for you but we just set up a account with Boost or page plus and then port the number over to cricket. They seem to take a port from anywhere. Cricket 3g data down here works really well.

Hope this helps

elisa191
    That's a great idea to get on cricket! I might consider that! How's the 3g speeds?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast