Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticmayhem65 View Post
    Do you get the 3g logo up top in the status bar. I have the 3G logo but as far as speed goes i think the 3g is very spotty and depends on what area your in. At times ill get speeds up to 1mbps and other times ill get slow speeds ranging from 100-200kbps. But to be honest with you usually i get slower speeds and rarely touch the 1mbps mark. And i do notice at work my speeds are better. Maybe its just a metro thing but then again ive never had another phone besides the iphone on metro service to compare it to.
    I don't get the 3G symbol on the status bar only the "o" symbol is showing there. Based on my results, I am getting 1x speeds. I do have an HTC metropcs branded phone with sonic speeds maybe 30x faster than what I'm getting with my iPhone. So this tells me that metropcs should have 3G speeds in my area but I am not getting them.
    Last edited by Abeee; 08-09-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Apprentice

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    this should get your speeds up some for most metro markets. use this new username format and post your results here so we can compare guys.
    write this for 1x and 3g and you may try also just write it to 3g and leave 1x user the same as you had it to see which provides best speed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    These settings actually made data slower

Newb

same with me alot slower

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    this should get your speeds up some for most metro markets. use this new username format and post your results here so we can compare guys.
    write this for 1x and 3g and you may try also just write it to 3g and leave 1x user the same as you had it to see which provides best speed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    with 1x and 3G fields changed = lost all cellular data
    with 1x field [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & 3G field [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] =got similar speeds=really slow
    im pretty sure these speeds were through 1x.
    Ill test 3G speeds tomorrow

Apprentice

Yea its weird cause i get the 3G logo up top but not even close to 3G speeds

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

did you have 3g symbol before or not?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here