Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    auto carrier bundle support is being added now,and will hopefully be ready in a couple days.it will give mms,facetime,hotspot.for metro 3g is not possible in all areas.but your mnc,mcc should be 31000 for the usa. if you are still having trouble,hit our live support on skype (iPhoneCDMATool.com)
    That saves us a step to download tetherme to get mms working.

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

already tried the tools...
    works very fast ,simple ,and very easy to use..
    when will the 4's comes?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

very soon we will have a new tool that will do all idevices (cdma)
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quick question for you Rich.I see there is a box for an NID and AKEY. What do i enter in these boxes? Or do i just leave em alone? Also The 1xuser and 3gUser, are these both going to be the same (phonenumber@mymetropcs.com) and the same pass? And last of all do i leave the hex box for the 1xpass and 3gpass unchecked?

I got the rest of the settings figure out i think cause i called metro customer support and they were helpful.

Newb

this tool is easy and fast. the only problem is not with the tool, I can not get the mms setting to stick.

Apprentice

hi rich, may i ask When and Where will be the MEID REPAIR instruction for OVERSEA users available?

thanks man!