Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    BABY NEWB

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    kirk,uninstall the bundle and the cc patch then reinstall then reflash and after you reflash,read the phone again to make sure that everything sticks,pay special attention to the 1x and 3g passwords.

for some reason the bundles on amos repo do not always work. if you still have trouble pm me.
    that was it when i remove the bundle it work it got the banner and ota worked. I try to install the bundle for the mms now.
    Last edited by captainkirks; 08-02-2012 at 05:20 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

good deal,it doesnt always work to remove it. glad you got it going.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

I'm on the fence on getting it. I own a store, and I wanna get this right. I can take a Sprint OR Verizon iPhone 4 OR 4S and put it on Page Plus OR Revol, AND get Talk, Text, Web, and MMS?? I can do a Verizon iPhone to Page Plus no problem, but I want to make sure I can do a Sprint. Say I get a customer in here, how long would the whole process take? Could I get set up and do the 1st one within a hour???

Thank you

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by blueyzfr6 View Post
    I'm on the fence on getting it. I own a store, and I wanna get this right. I can take a Sprint OR Verizon iPhone 4 OR 4S and put it on Page Plus OR Revol, AND get Talk, Text, Web, and MMS?? I can do a Verizon iPhone to Page Plus no problem, but I want to make sure I can do a Sprint. Say I get a customer in here, how long would the whole process take? Could I get set up and do the 1st one within a hour???

Thank you
    Yes currently with our tool you can program a VERIZON or SPRINT iphone 4(NOT 4s right now) to ANY CDMA carrier with our software. So yes pageplus and revol is no problem. We do have mms bundles for both. So you will definitely get talk, text, web and mms no problem.
    Last edited by ydiddy; 08-02-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Newb

Why didnt anyone reply to either of my posts ????

Quote Originally Posted by kcist123 View Post
    Is there a video tutorial ?
    No video tut, but it's so simple one isn't needed.

I'm having trouble finding a few things. Im in St. Louis which is an AWS market. Is it still possible for me to Flash a Sprint iPhone 4 to Cricket ? If so, what do I put for the SID ? And Im also having trouble finding the user name and password.
    Just an FYI, if your able to get the iphone activated in the AWS market, it would violate the TOS and could be disconnected. The username is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] password is cricket.

Why didnt anyone reply to either of my posts ????
    Hope I was some help.