PDA

View Full Version : Cricket modder jacked me but i have motorola droid solution will share

ELHULK
03-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Posting of solutions that you didn't create is against forum rules. Period. This is your warning.

It is unfortunate you were ripped off by Cricketmodder. My suggestion would be to try to get a refund and then go back to To0 and pay him for support.

$300 is pretty reasonable for that solution considering you can make your money back in a short amount of time.

This is your first and final warning on this.

No posting of solutions for free or otherwise if it is still on the market by the original creator. The rules are straightforward.

DankOfOwnage
03-21-2010, 04:01 PM
As much as i would like having the Droid solution for free...i think posting it on here is in violation of the rules

thephoneguy913
03-21-2010, 04:25 PM
I cant understand what you trying to do...but you can get the Droid Files from "RIP MOBILE-FILES" for a better price...I actually trying to put together the money to get those files too...I have my Droid talk and text only and Im dying without WEB and MMS... :(

ELHULK
03-21-2010, 04:42 PM
as much as i would like having the droid solution for free...i think posting it on here is in violation of the rules

please take the time to read my post says "i will not post " thank you for your help this is a forum we are suppossed to help each other not rant agianst the other

DankOfOwnage
03-21-2010, 04:50 PM
I was just letting you know before u potentially did something that would result in you being banned/warned.
And it is kind of hard to decipher your post when u used absolutely NO punctuation in that whole paragraph.
If you want help, your post has to be clear so that people other than yourself can understand it.
No need to say you WOULDN'T post it, when it is understood when u come on here that u will abide by the rules set.

RyanMogul6800
03-21-2010, 04:54 PM
I hate to say it but I agree. I cant tell if you still need the files or already have the files and are giving them away for free. As long as they are not proved to be someone elses work you should be ok without a ban or warning. Also I can tell you know this but do not post them publicly if they are.

thephoneguy913
03-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Yeap... read this...i hope that helps to straight things up...
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

thesmitty68521
03-21-2010, 09:42 PM
This thread is closed. There is to be NO reference to posting of solutions on here or "giving them away" in lieu of help.

If you were ripped off by cricketmodder then you need to get a refund. This is easy through Paypal. If you paid him through another source, consider it a lesson learned.

To0 is the creator of this solution. I don't know what he charges but I know that it is fair considering the work that goes into these solutions.

If a solution is on a public forum and is not on the market, feel free to help the community by posting. Do a little bit of research BEFORE you buy a solution. Make sure you are buying it from the right person. Contact Dex, Mr._pseudonym, or myself. We can get to the bottom of it pretty quickly.