Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cricket modder jacked me but i have motorola droid solution will share

Posting of solutions that you didn't create is against forum rules. Period. This is your warning.

It is unfortunate you were ripped off by Cricketmodder. My suggestion would be to try to get a refund and then go back to To0 and pay him for support.

$300 is pretty reasonable for that solution considering you can make your money back in a short amount of time.

This is your first and final warning on this.

No posting of solutions for free or otherwise if it is still on the market by the original creator. The rules are straightforward.
    Last edited by thesmitty68521; 03-21-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Against forum rules

Premium Member

As much as i would like having the Droid solution for free...i think posting it on here is in violation of the rules
    My only crime is bending phones to my will...
    Well maybe not my ONLY crime

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

I cant understand what you trying to do...but you can get the Droid Files from "RIP MOBILE-FILES" for a better price...I actually trying to put together the money to get those files too...I have my Droid talk and text only and Im dying without WEB and MMS...

Quote Originally Posted by dankofownage View Post
    as much as i would like having the droid solution for free...i think posting it on here is in violation of the rules
    please take the time to read my post says "i will not post " thank you for your help this is a forum we are suppossed to help each other not rant agianst the other

Premium Member

I was just letting you know before u potentially did something that would result in you being banned/warned.
    And it is kind of hard to decipher your post when u used absolutely NO punctuation in that whole paragraph.
    If you want help, your post has to be clear so that people other than yourself can understand it.
    No need to say you WOULDN'T post it, when it is understood when u come on here that u will abide by the rules set.
    My only crime is bending phones to my will...
    Well maybe not my ONLY crime

RyanMogul6800

I hate to say it but I agree. I cant tell if you still need the files or already have the files and are giving them away for free. As long as they are not proved to be someone elses work you should be ok without a ban or warning. Also I can tell you know this but do not post them publicly if they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast