Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Any more updates? What are your success rates?

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

It seems, to have to do alot with the data usage, and the MEID, once the mifi has been kicked off the MEID seems to be blacklisted and that mifi will get kicked off the network even if it is re flashed. Even phones that are being flashed are getting kicked off the network, its usually from excessive data usage of streaming media.

Newb

Makes perfect sense especially when the plan [VZ Prepay $10] does not provide any data access or allotment to begin with

Newb

Default Re: De-brand MIFI 2200 with Generic Firmware | Flashedphones.net

I've been having problems with my MIFI and my friend seems to think its the firmware. I have the latest firmware so I'm not sure what to do. The MIFI is flashed to Boost and it connects to the computer and indicates it connects to the network but after about 5 seconds being connected it drops the internet connection and will not pick it back up. Reflashed 2 times to check and always get the same results. I thought it was the strength of Boost signal but my phone gets great reception and I moved it everywhere to try and it will not. I wonder if it would be best to reflash the regular firmware or try out the debranded one.

Newb

Not sure where to post this at but my MiFi was kicked off like most other people. I would like to have it fixed/reflashed or whatever but I have no idea how to do it or where to start. If someone would do this for me or point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. I have money and don't mind paying for help.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_22 View Post
    Not sure where to post this at but my MiFi was kicked off like most other people. I would like to have it fixed/reflashed or whatever but I have no idea how to do it or where to start. If someone would do this for me or point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. I have money and don't mind paying for help.

There are several companies who can do this and do a good job at it. My company is obviously one I would recommend. You can click the link under my username to go to my website

thanks