Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

ahahahhahah i knew this will happen i keep arguing with this but no one back me up, oh well money can control everything,, he might end up on jail anyways,
    ^_^eXPeCT THe uNeXPeCTeD!^_^

CLiCK<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="YBC8QTF2VAAGQ">
    <input type="image" src="http://oi41.tinypic.com/67i1ir.jpg" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
    </form> If its helpful!! THANKS!!

BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Sorry I have been gone so long!

Man this thread has gone to pot fast and now you guys think I was scamming you? I might not have been right but to suggest I was scaming is another level altogether.

If you look back on page 25 of this thread and read you will see that I posted this

"There is a workaround for all the mifis now and there are three of us that I know of that are selling them again. The 2200 still work great but the 4510 and the 4620 we can flash to 4g so thats whats new on the mifi front"

4g Mifis are now the next horizon and yes they work great as do all the phones we flash to 4g as well

As for the Verizon 3g devices we flash them all day and they never get deactivates as I said on page 24

Of course I am not posting the solution and neither are the other guys that have it but that dosent mean were scamming people

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i think they were talking about will,but anyone that reads this thread or plans to flash a mifi and put it to a plan and network it is not meant or allowed to be on should know that it is most likely temporary and will only work until the provider blocks it,and there is no control you,will or anyone else besides the provider has over it there is only new workarounds,so people buy your solutions and devices knowing this,they do not want you on there network,thats why they spend $$ trying to knock you off of it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Yes that is true - Nothing is forever!

The average life cycle of a cellphone is 11 months - mifi device 16 months and the average customer will upgrade - lose - have stolen or stop using the device.

With that in mind we have (for the most part) provided reliable service.

My brother has an AT&T contract phone and he is usually at AT&T once every four or five months with an issue. They have a separate office in the building for complaints and its always packed when we go there.

Now I have my share of re-flashes that we do for customers but for the volume we do its less then 5% and we have no control of the network. AT&T HAS CONTROL and I guarantee they have a higher incident rate then most of us!

Mifis were a target this year but we went through the same thing with sprint four years ago and then it went away.

Noting is new it just cyclical!

elisa191

Newb

I read that bigwilly was one of the "three" is that correct? Thought he got band for being a scammer, true/false?

Newb

elisa91, So bigwilly is band, and from what I see the moderator says beware. You say you have a reliable workaround but AT&T has as many more problems with legit users on an individual basis than you do. Is that correct? So where do we look to see customer satisfaction postings, other than your site, which I think we all agree would be a bit bias. Anybody know where to find that information?