Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

I'm confused if you read the posts on this site they all say the 2200 has issues, unable to update ota,knocked off after a few days, can you be more specific. Thanks.

Newb BABY NEWB

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    There is a workaround for all the mifis now and there are three of us that I know of that are selling them again. The 2200 still work great but the 4510 and the 4620 we can flash to 4g so thats whats new on the mifi front
    Can you explain about the 4g? I have a Mifi 2200 I got from Walmart called Internet on the Go. It's a mifi 2200 though from reading the info inside the battery compartment. I want to get this flashed and I'll read up on doing that. I would like to get 4g though, but I doubt just getting the 4510 or 4620 and these ----- phones will allow 4g connection?????

Newb BABY NEWB

clicked thanks, went for file download, 404 error. bummer. alternative download link please?

Hey what happened to that guy that was selling the supposed bypass codes for the mifi 2200 and the debranding solution. I think his name was bigwilly..., correct me if I'm wrong.....He sure hustled a lot of people out of there money..hahaha i cant believe some of you actually fell for that scam. He got the money and ran HAHAHA Those bypass codes were faker than Michael Jackson's nose.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

will was banned from this forum
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    will was banned from this forum
    Smart move...That guy was trusted guru and his reputation was high...Im glad he got banned. I must say though, that guy was smart enough too hustle several flashers out there money. Since day one i knew that guy was a phony but didn't want to say anything since i knew if i started talking, a lot of people would back him up since he was a trusted guru and everyone would think I'm a hater. I remember there were several flashers (not mentioning any names) actually recommending people to buy from Will...i wouldn't be surprised if they got a piece of the cake as well.

- - - Updated - - -