Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by 547_john View Post
    Thanks eliza191 that helps somewhat, but I have spent hours researching what I have to do to get it reflashed myself. My goal is to make this as much of a learning experience as possible. With all the money I have already invested I will reflash till my pc mouse wears out if that is what it takes. So if the guide on here will apply to me...do all the bypass keys still work and do I absolutely need the paid version of CDMA workshop to proceed? Thanks in advance.... You guys got...ahem....balls that clank!
    Yes and it should last you about a month I know a few of the guys are going this route and if your willing to take the time to learn and deal with it this is not a bad option at all!

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

So sir I am definitely willing to learn can you pm me instructions where I need to start can I do it with qpst, dfs demo or the cracked version of workshop?

Newb

I'm not a dealer or anything, just a cheapskate who likes the idea of $15 a month internet access. A buddy sent me directions he bought from a dealer for flashing a 2200 that involves pulling the NAMs and some memory locations (465, 466, etc.) and writing them to the MiFi with CDMA workshop. The ..... phone was a gusto, so that's what I used. The only modification I made was not to use a Mifi 2200, I wanted a USB modem so I've used a USB760, following the same directions.

It's been working fine for several months now, I've only had to reflash it twice. However in the last 2 days it broke in 24 hours and reflashing is getting to be a pain. Will using this method fix it or do I need a new ..... account?

Apprentice

ive been seeing this has happend to alot of people last 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by garfieldcat5 View Post
    I'm not a dealer or anything, just a cheapskate who likes the idea of $15 a month internet access.
    Don't mean to sound rude or anything but really do you expect the world of internet for that cheap and the carrier won't catch on to things. They're not the stupid ones, they pay people big $$$$$$$$ to plug the security holes as they are found hourly.
    A buddy sent me directions he bought from a dealer for flashing a 2200 that involves pulling the NAMs and some memory locations (465, 466, etc.) and writing them to the MiFi with CDMA workshop. The ..... phone was a gusto, so that's what I used. The only modification I made was not to use a Mifi 2200, I wanted a USB modem so I've used a USB760, following the same directions.
    You can read all over that the Gusto is having major issues and should not be used. It was nice of your friend to buy a guide and share it, I'm sure the seller of that guide would be really happy about that.
    It's been working fine for several months now, I've only had to reflash it twice. However in the last 2 days it broke in 24 hours and reflashing is getting to be a pain. Will using this method fix it or do I need a new ..... account?
    Starting back on Aug 3 VZW started another security sweep for data abusers, they will continue to do this, sense it's nearly impossible for the Gusto and other phones of that type to access websites that your PC is accessing and sends a completely different user agent than a PC would, and the mifi or usb stick will also send a completely different radio fingerprint than any phone you try to trick the system with, they (VZW) will always find you and shut it down and move on to the next and then back, eventually you will need a new account I would think, or worse yet.

Newb

Well I knew it would end eventually, time to sign up for DSL now...