Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default Verizon Iphone 4 to metro pcs

Do i have to be on the 40$ plan to have to be able to switch my phone to the iphone i currently have the optimus on 50$ plan and everytime i try to switch my iphone to metro it wont let me and says that i have to talk to a customer service rep. can someone give me an answer please and not just view the post thanks !

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Verizon Iphone 4 to metro pcs

you need the 40 dollar plan and you need to use someone with access to metro to do it.it is not a metro phone bro so you cant do it yourself. ebay has a couple of people that do it,i think they charge 40 bucks or something
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I did pay someone on ebay to switch the meid to metro inventory but i tried to use the phone and it didnt work so i switched back to me regular phone and then tried to dial *228 to switch to the iphone but it does not let me switch to the iphone what am i doing wrong i have followed all the steps necessary

CDMA GURUS Booster

your not understanding dude,how can your phone make calls if its not on an account?

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

i dont think you are i do have an account with metro i have been with them for 3 years.. i have their service on the metro optimus which i use but i want to use my iphone 4 from verizon instead of the optimus get talk and text then use your program to get 3g... i have done everything your guide says to do and still i cant get talk and text to work on it over *228 could i be that i am on the 50 dollar plan? could that be a reason why it doesnt let me switch phones?

CDMA GURUS Booster

ugg! this is getting very repetitive, the very first thing you must do is have your meid from your iphone active on your metro account,not the optimus,the iphone,this is where we are not on the same page.and your iphone needs to be on the 40 dollar plan,not the 50 like the optimus.
    write the prl and the sid with the tool,the3n ota by dialing *228 then choose to update your roaming,then go back with the tool and re-write your prl to 3026 then flash my metro bundle that will also patch your commcenter,then write user name and passwords along with imsi and mdn,do not mess with the akey or anything else that you do not understand what it is or what it does or you risk screwing your phone up. you will need to get your min from metro customer service and calculate your passwords.if you dont know how to calculate the pass's i can help you do that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast