Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Verizon Iphone 4 to metro pcs

Im happy to have bought your program it works great and very easy i did all your steps i entered my SID (for my area) and flashed the 3026 prl and wrote it to the phone everything went smooth. Checked in General/About/ , still says verizon but prl was updated to 3026 so i tried to switch to the iphone OTA but still says let me get you to a representative that can help what am i doing wrong now all your help is appreciated

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

your iphone must be on your account first before ota will work.so get the ebay guy to re-add your meid to your account then ota will work,also you did you load the metro bundle from the tool?if your iphone is/was a sprint iphone you must load my bundle first to enable ota,but beware you will need to re-write your sid after you load the bundle,it will change it to 2004
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

much thanks i gave the guy on ebay a call again he said he would re add the esn again then i will retry to OTA i appreciate all your help and your program rocks and i have a verizon cdma iphone not sprint but thanks for letting me know about the sid change and also how would i calculate my passwords for 3g to work ?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

send me your meid to my pm,(not here in public) and i can calculate it for you,or if you want to do it yourself there are many calculators for metro online. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a good one.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

i have everything working on the phone except for internet it says 3g but it has not gone through . everytime i try to go on safari it says could not activate cellular data network any idea i can post a screen shot of my settings if that would be easier any help much appriciated and much thanks to rick as he is providing an excellent service and way worth every penny for his program

Double check your passwords
    you can use the page Rich linked or also use this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it does the Metro SPC also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast