Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

packages are made for dealers and get as low as 25 bucks,end users pay 75 every time.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Can I get some clarification on the instructions in the tutorial ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Sorry if I'm a little dense...

For the SID, is that the current carrier's SID or the carrier that I want to flash the phone to? For example, I'd like to flash my Sprint iphone to Cricket, in the Sacramento CA area. Is the forum at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] a good resource for correct SID's?

Anyone know what my Sprint "username" and "password" would be?

If I grab the wrong PRL file, what's the worst that could happen? I'm not confident I grabbed the right one.

Thanks in advance.

Apprentice

@rich, what packages?

CDMA GURUS Booster

packages on site,or we can make custom pkgs. the popular one right now is 100 flashes for $3500

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

CDMA GURUS Booster

Ok,I gotta say this again cuz peeps are killing me with these pm's all asking the same thing.

THE TOOL DOES NOT ADD YOUR ESN/MEID TO ANY CARRIERS DATABASE!!!!

THAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME TO ASK ME IF IT DOES..I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU,I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE FORUM...

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS,ASK THEM HERE IN THE FORUM BECAUSE OTHERS CAN HELP ME ANSWER YOU THAT ALREADY KNOW.

PLEASE PEOPLE STOP FLOODING MY INBOX AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE !!! THANK YOU.

Apprentice

Ok @ rich. Just to confirm because a buddy is buying a sprint iphone 4 and i am recommending your tool. This will in fact work with a sprint iphone 4?

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast