Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetdaddy View Post
    So what carrier would be best to put a Sprint iPhone 4 in zip code 62703 on?
    Any suggestions on this?
    It would be greatly appreciated

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    We about to SHOCK THE WORLD! Let the countdown begin!
    Is it at ...1 yet?

:0

Newb

The zip code kinda depends on the service towers around you what services are there that you know of

Newb

can someone please help me i have the iphone 4 from sprint flashed to metro pcs got the talk & text but no data & mms thanks

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

you need to use the tool friend for data and mms
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Sorry for asking but can someone summarize this and the last thread for me? I have been searching for 1 week + and this thread seems to be about a program that people are designing to automatically flash the iphone 4, etc?

I have an iphone 4 (from craigslist..) and it has a bad esn and was wondering about several things:

1) first off I have successively jailbroken the 5.1.1 OS but I would like to flash it, although there is no sim (originally from sprint) so what do I do?

2) can a carrier such as boost flash the phone for you?
    2a) if so, I thought flashing was illegal why can they do it then?

3) What is this fourm trying to accomplish > what is the program going to do (I havent felt like reading the full 100+ pages.. sorry

Thanks!