Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

vzw is the pass for pp
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I did it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but when I click "Write PRL it goes to my Workshop PRL's. MMS fails and WEB says "Could not activate cellular data network", but it connects

Newb

Ok guys sorry if I sound like such a newb but this will be my first iPhone flash. I have a Verizon iPhone 4 I wanna flash to cricket. Im not currently on cricket so could I call cricket to add meid and then just use *22804 To get talk n text working then use this tool for data ? Also which of the unlimited plans should I use ?

CDMA GURUS Booster

@blue..write your prl from wherever you have it stored.

@richdarula cricket will not add that meid if you tell them it is a iphone,so say it is an evo or something,it needs to be on the 60z or adr1 plan

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Los Angeles CA, metropcs with verizon iphone 4 ios 5.1.1. After using the tool, I get web but not 3G and mms doesn't work on wifi. *My download speeds are 31-77 kbps, and my upload speeds 1-97 kbps. I used many combinations of MNC, MCC, SID, and prls including SID 6503 and prl 3026. 3G was not activated successfully so there's no 3G symbol only the "o" shows up on the status bar. Can someone direct me to a possible or a complete solution? Thanks

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Abeee View Post
    Los Angeles CA, metropcs with verizon iphone 4 ios 5.1.1. After using the tool, I get web but not 3G and mms doesn't work on wifi. *My download speeds are 31-77 kbps, and my upload speeds 1-97 kbps. I used many combinations of MNC, MCC, SID, and prls including SID 6503 and prl 3026. 3G was not activated successfully so there's no 3G symbol only the "o" shows up on the status bar. Can someone direct me to a possible or a complete solution? Thanks
    auto carrier bundle support is being added now,and will hopefully be ready in a couple days.it will give mms,facetime,hotspot.for metro 3g is not possible in all areas.but your mnc,mcc should be 31000 for the usa. if you are still having trouble,hit our live support on skype (iPhoneCDMATool.com)