Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I support what @captainkirks said cos the carrier bundle wouldn't work if you don't have ota in your country hence its useless to some of us..

Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Has anyone managed to get their 4s on Metro? Rich, I saw your response to an earlier post about the MEID's starting with 99. But I'm wondering if anyone has a working 4s on Metro at all even just call & text.

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Default A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

I would like to recommend a half price version for people that just like or want only talk and text. Reason is to keep an affordable option around for a froogle shopper. Also, I have other dealers that I do flashing for that will not consider this option. I wish you guys can come up with something.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

why would i do that? all the ip4 cdma models are half flashable without any softwares.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

You know whats funny. When we didnt release the mms bundles you guys were complaining about it and asking us EVERYDAY. Now that its released some of you are complaining about a slight $10 increase? I dont get it. The price is still under what dfs charges. Infact they STILL force their customers to spend $100 w/out mms. Our tool does it for you with the click of a button. Basically with our tool all you have to do is jailbreak and install "openssh" and the tool does the rest. You dont have to worry about all the complicatedness that comes with dfs. A simple 3 minute flash with our tool. On top of that, we basically have 24hr around the clock customer support. ALOT of our time is spent on teamviewer with our customers. Maybe it's me, but I just dont get it. Anyhow, thank you to all that have supported us and continue to support us! We truly appreciate it!

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ydiddy View Post
    You know whats funny. When we didnt release the mms bundles you guys were complaining about it and asking us EVERYDAY. Now that its released some of you are complaining about a slight $10 increase? I dont get it. The price is still under what dfs charges. Infact they STILL force their customers to spend $100 w/out mms. Our tool does it for you with the click of a button. Basically with our tool all you have to do is jailbreak and install "openssh" and the tool does the rest. You dont have to worry about all the complicatedness that comes with dfs. A simple 3 minute flash with our tool. On top of that, we basically have 24hr around the clock customer support. ALOT of our time is spent on teamviewer with our customers. Maybe it's me, but I just dont get it. Anyhow, thank you to all that have supported us and continue to support us! We truly appreciate it!
    Agreed!! But i got it early in the release so i got it for $65!! I guess thats the bonus us early adopters get. But id of paid an additional $10 no questions asked if i hadn't have got it early. Its a great tool. Thanks guys.

Now lets just work on those 3G speeds for some of us metro users.

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast