Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 to Boost - Verizon - ect | Flashedphones.net

Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 to Boost - Verizon - ect

Here is the step by step guide to flash your Sprint S4

****** DISCLAIMER ********

keep in mind that this is put together for the experienced flashers so you
    will not see all the little steps in great detail. Also I use my custom profiles via the PAID
    version of CDMA Workshop. I do not support qpst and cracked CDMA Workshop.

****** WHAT ARE PROFILES ********

They are the .nam file created from CDMA Workshop (Only the paid version) and then saved. It contains the entire flash minus the PRL

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

FOR DRIVERS AND THE APK FILES FOR ROOTING AND PUSHING GET MY MSL ROOT EXPLORER ECT. DOWNLOAD HERE

Link not working, Removed by MOD.

Link for developer sales thread for the 4.1.2 and above 16 digit code and msl script click here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <-fixed link->

[/URL]
    Last edited by 123456&; 02-17-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Newb

Default Re: Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 to Boost - Verizon - ect | Flashedphones.net

Hello, first off, thank you for the wonderful thread. The video is really helpful.

May you please update the link to obtain the 4.1.2 and above 16 digit code and msl script? I clicked the link that was in the text file I downloaded and
    I am already a member of those forums...however it's not showing up the thread. Please update the link with the files if you could? Thank you in advance!

BANNED

Default Re: Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 to Boost - Verizon - ect | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by xziggityx View Post
    Hello, first off, thank you for the wonderful thread. The video is really helpful.

May you please update the link to obtain the 4.1.2 and above 16 digit code and msl script? I clicked the link that was in the text file I downloaded and
    I am already a member of those forums...however it's not showing up the thread. Please update the link with the files if you could? Thank you in advance!
    I tried to post the link directly here but it wouldn't let me but that link works try it in a different browser

thanks

elisa191

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    I tried to post the link directly here but it wouldn't let me but that link works try it in a different browser

thanks

elisa191
    Direct link fixed sorry about that it was hung up in a filter used against spam bots.

Link for developer sales thread for the 4.1.2 and above 16 digit code and msl script click here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <-fixed link->

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

Is their another link or something .... im interested on the script but forum is taking forever to verify my account ...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rubbers69 View Post
    Is their another link or something .... im interested on the script but forum is taking forever to verify my account ...
    PM me and I will put you directly in touch with the developer

Thanks

tom

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast