Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: DFS flashed Iphone MMS Solution

load my bundle,it fixes facetime and imessage,also it enables manual programming via [##777] and enables ota on the sprint phones as well as mms and video msg for the carriers that allow it. but you can only get it through the tool at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Thecode View Post
    In your contacts where you enter the persons number, it will give you options to save it as there mobile, home, iphone, ect. select iphone and see if that makes a difference.
    I've tried that before it made no difference. It still gets stuck at waiting for activation.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    load my bundle,it fixes facetime and imessage,also it enables manual programming via [##777] and enables ota on the sprint phones as well as mms and video msg for the carriers that allow it. but you can only get it through the tool at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Alright I'll see.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by tameronbirdpony View Post
    Alright I'll see.
    I already got it fully flashed. All that doesn't work is imessage and FaceTime. Doesn't seem smart to pay 75 just for imessage and FaceTime.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    See how that doesn't make sense. Is there any other way to get imessage and FaceTime without spending 75 more

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

dude stop bumping your post,it is against forum rules,just wait for someone to answer you.
    i am sorry you choose to spend less money and get the dfs flash,all i can say is you get what you pay for,sounds like buyers remorse to me.lol.
    dfs sells talk-text-web solutions.that is it.my tool is a complete solution,yes it is more expensive but there is a reason for that.you are finding that out.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here