ok so heres the story, its kinda long so i might include cliff notes at bottom.

i have an htc incredible, verizon branded. i was trying to flash it over for my son to use, he has one of those crappy sanyo phones. i did all the reading of the phone and even installed the NV465,466,1192,1194 files onto the incredible. i was at the stage of writing to the phone. it wouldnt take and i went to get up from my chair to take a break. when i stood up the phone fell and unpluged from the usb cable and hit the floor, battery came out. well when i went to plug in the phone in again i couldnt/cant get past the "htc incredible" white screen. it seems to be stuck in an endless cycle, but if i hold the power and optical center key i can get to the boot menu. nothing in the boot menu works. i have tried everything fastboot, bootloader, reboot, reboot bootloader, hboot, recovery, clear storage, simlock, factory reset and even plugging the usb cable in does nothing. i can see the phone in my devise drivers but can not get anything to load via usb. i have tried ruu, nothing special rom(dont know that it would work since its not rooted) on sd card and nothing seems to be working. is there anything i can do? or did i just make a brick?

cliff notes: flashing htc incredible to boost, phone stuck in endless "htc incredible" loop. need help