Wow, So I've spent countless hours, 10 hours straight this time, trying to get the msl code for this Palm Pixi. Today i actually found out how to roll back the OS, i rolled back 1.4.5 to 1.4.1 thinking i had it all figured out. Yet i still have no luck with reading the SPC location even trying the many, many different locations i've came across.

I've got everything down, Activation bypass, usb bypass, enable Dun & Diag modes(drivers work like a charm) , i've gained root access using the developer mode, python and putty. I've got the Pixi to show up in cdma workshop, im Qpst, Unicdma but yet after all the friken stupid hex files i've extracted and went through i still didn't find jack squat!

So please anyone, i know im headed in the right direction, for all i know im pratically there, but i just don't know anymore [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Anyone, Someone, Can you have the heart to help me out? I was told to google things before i ask or post well I've GOOGLED all i can, like i said i've spent 10 hours straight just tonight/today on this! Someones help would be greatly appreciated!

The current os im running on my Sprint Palm Pixi is the 1.4.1...