Join Today

Site Sponsor

Threaded View

Newb

Default Sch-i200 Samsung Galaxy Stellar Help

First off I know there is a Samsung android section but this phone wasnt listed, so I though misc suited it better, I am trying to ****** the esn, I have the Msl code, and the 16 digit password, I tried to write in dfs tools, until I realized, the demo version doesnt allow esn/meid *******... great!! Cdma Workshop demo, same deal, Cdma Workshop 2.7 Cracked, still wont ***** the ESN.... which i dont quite understand.... am I missing something on not being able to do it in workshop 2.7 cracked? are there any other free tools I can use to ***** esn? I am enthused with the cdma scene since i recently learned about it, and just want to fix my first phone!! I have read for hours upon hours upon days, as a matter of fact my wife is getting pi**ed and i am too because Im not good at not figuring things out. I have modified, or fixed every electronic device I ever owned... and im getting fed up because i never had to pay 75 dollars for a year of DFS Evolution, or 700 dollars for lifetime, there has always been a working alternative. I have not gotten adware on a computer in 5 years, and since this, desperately trying to get dfs evolution for a newer cdma workshop cracked.... i have reformatted my computer a couple times due to adware installers that I didnt manage to stop in time... So I guess what Im asking is

1. Should I be able to ***** ESN/MEID in CDMA Workshop 2.7 cracked on this phone?
    2. Why can't I get my hands on any full version cdma software other than Cdma workshop? anyone have any sources?
    3. Are there any other tools out there that I am missing that can ***** ESN that would help me out?

btw I read over the forum rules, and tried to follow them. So please be easy on me if I missed something... I am new here. Although plan on sticking around.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 12-28-2014 at 04:10 PM.