To start this thread hope i do not and will not have issues here ..if i need to rewrite some words...please no issue .
I have had for many years HTC phones .the one i had to start with is the P2 i think with MS window ..anyhow when the EVO 4G came out i was having great fun with that phone ...new Technology...new OS..(Android)...i was able to buy few EVO and fix them to work as if they were my TP2 ..really not hard with CDMA workshop 3.8 .anyhow i took a chance last year and got a an EVO 3D ..i was able to get it going too using CDMA workshop and fix my MEID ..go to QPST and rewrite the old one .. most of the tme i reset the phone and or profile and it will do OAC ..so nice and i have a new EVO 3D ..faster the the older EVO4G.
However i wanted a phone with bigger window ..so easier to navigate ..no need to squint ...Glasses .so i bought the EVO 4G LTE .. faster ..more Hard drive ..bigger window ..but i can not get this phone to activate ..CDMA workshop took care of the MEID ..i did some work with QPST ..no luck at all it wont communicate with network will not do any calling ...network error ..error 67 ...
I think i read the NV using CDMA workshop ..before i did any work on the phone ..
any idea what im doing wrong and how to go about doing things right ... i spent days .. no luck .really would love want to Run the evo LTE
sincerely