Join Today

Site Sponsor

Threaded View

BANNED

Default Re: Mifi flashing end?

Re: Mifi flashing end?

After a great month of vacation (Many of you may remember that I sold my business a few months ago and now I am enjoying life and my kids for a while) I logged into my CDMA Gurus account and as I started going through my messages this one stood out to me.

I laughed when I read it

Then I decided to wright this post which many of you probably won't really like but for the few who take it to heart you will make yourself a lot of money.

My response to this question - My response to anything the telecoms do - My response to anything the government does - My response to anything the industry does to make flashing harder is always the same!

GREAT!

Why?

Because the harder it is the more of my competition it will take out of the game!

Remember when the Evo3D came out and 99% of flashers couldn't flash it for the first three months?

I made a killing because there were only a few guys who could flash it and we got all the work.

See my point!

In this business you have to strike when the iron is hot and every year a few opprotunites will present themselves where a guy can make a lot of money.

Right now 2200 are almost impossible to get (Unless you spent the last 2 years building relationships with wholesalers who sell them to you for 17.00 each) then you can make a killing.

THE HARDER IT GETS THE BETTER IT IS FOR ME!

That is the attitude you should have.

Now go out and figure out how to flash the mifis - I have and my old shop has never been busier selling them!

Hope this motivates a few of you guys!

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 03-07-2014 at 11:19 AM.