hello sir
im having iphone 4 cdma jailbreaked to 6.0.1, verizon, want to use it with kerala reliance cdma,
did so many things but somthing is missing, cant able to make calls,

il tell u what all i did,

im having an iphone 4 cdma from verizon, i want to use it with reliance,

phone running on ios 6.0.1 evasion jailbreaked,

added .............com/repo and commcentre patch added, cricket bundle added,
##626 added spc, added mdn, added min,
edited the prl, i got a reliance prl from google searching, i named it as, carrier.prl then i used iphonebrowser and pasted it to library/carrier bundle/ ............ cricket bundle, and replaced the carier prl with my renamed reliance prl,
then i edited plist edited to true then replaced it, restarted the phone, still no service was showing, then i again replaced plist file with \false' boolean, again restarted,

now phone showing signals with cricket logo, but cant make calls, i tried calling *#5005*4357# but prl version is not showing,
can anoyone help me to do it properly, i dont want a paid service, i just need call and text, so i know there r some free solutions, so pls guide me to the rest of the process, thnx..

im having few confusions with putting prl file into which folder etc etc, and abt the prl file renaming, where to find correct reliance prl file, so pls tell me all those things pls, thanks

i have checked the status of meid with reliance its all ok there, i checked it via getstat option,

i have doubts on prl file, hence while dialing *#5005*4357# not showing prl file,

another question do i need to edit pri file also ??

now am getting error msg when i call any number erropr like " to resume service contact reliance customer care, "