Join Today

Site Sponsor

Threaded View

Apprentice

Default Re: Mifi 2.2 spc reader help

I agree with all that you just said, yes i tried to read with dfs/2.7 first. BUT I did contact will 2x through phone and took his advice to do the same thing i did a hundred times. I told him I was installing the mifi on a fresh computer that never had any drivers hooked up before not the one in my video, but he insisted i unistall the drivers how could i unistall the novatel drivers if there not even installed yet?? both phone calls had zero effect of helping me,, whitey10tc did provide much support and additional files, but note none of it worked either.. The Spc will not read my mifi... Yes modem is powered off completly i just made that video quick to show what it was doing.... and for the preimium subsription I was informed there were flash guides and mifi flash guides in it,, in the chat box by a admin, is only reason i joined,, when in fact theres absoultly nothing except**mod edit**,, and after i started thinking i thought well I bought 2 products from cdmagurs and neither helped me when i fact wasted about a week on nothing.. so yes I did dispute.. thanks ..lesser note i did cancel my prem subsription dispute...
    Last edited by bakenast; 07-10-2013 at 08:16 AM.