Ok i got the spc reader from cdma.us, and looking for more people with it for help,,

I got my hand on my fifth computer today and installed like norm then plugged in mifi and it installed drivers,, note it says its installing *novatel generic drivers*, not virgin mobile drivers, idk if thats normal any ways then after its installed i restart computer, open the reader and I run as admin and compatibilty mode for xp... then with the mifi powered off i plug it in and the com port will show up for 15 seconds then dissapear.... on every pc ive tried it on.. Same thing and 4 of these pcs have never had any phone or mifi hooked to them.. ive tried com ports 1 -6

the only thing ive noticed is for me to even get the com port to show up on the reader is if I have the Novatel modem port on the same port as the novatel status port.. and ive tried switching it around and using the application port but it wont read at all with it. ive tried every compatibility mode possible and without compatability mode..

Im using a laptop with windows vista, with no other usb ports being used...

anyone who has this that i havent asked already got any suggestions to get the virgin mobile 2200 mifis dang spc... Thanks