Hello,
I have been trying to half flash my vsw Iphone 4 ios 6.0.1 to cricket for the past 2 weeks. I have jail broken it with redsnow,installed the open ssh,installed the correct comcenter,and installed the correct bundle for cricket. No problems doing so. I only want to get it half flashed to use on my current cricket account. I also went through every blog,googled the words every way I can think,still nothing. I went through all the steps, like edit the .plist,false to true,copy paste to the 310vsw file.etc.. To the "T" step by step at least 10 times. I have restored to factory many times over,and over. Does anyone know the "step by step" on which files copy to the right carrier bundle on the ios 6.0.1 The same steps for the ios 5.1.1 does not work. All the carrier bundles,and system files are as they should be. Currently the iphone in the "about section" Carrier- not available,tap it,then it says PRL 45713. If I run it on itunes I get the activate screen for verizon? Yeah,I could just pay for someone else to do it for me,but Im on a mission. I know there is a way to flash it on my own.