Okay so i've been Flashing iPhones for a while now so im accustom to how flashing works just to clear that up, I've found the DFS Solution to MMS works quite well with Sprint/Vzw Iphones for Metro/Cricket.

The only Problem is which has been bugging me since IOS6 Was released is that when im finished flashing a Sprint iphone 4 to Metro 50% of the time it'll start giving me that Iphone is not activated (ignore/retry) error. Data / talk / text / apps and everything Works fine, But when i apply the MMS fix with Cydia and allow it to reboot and Restart Springboard still doesnt activate when i Apply Full PRL/MMS fix.

Usually When Ios5.1.1 was on itunes i would just apply a Full Restore and Reflash and that would fix it because Sprint Iphones don't allow OTA updating like i would have fixed it with a Verizon one.

So thats my problem, How do we fix this Iphone is not activated problem without restoring temporarily until the Untethered Jailbreak is out for IOS6?

Because MMS will not work with half of the Sprint iphones i flash which is a big Feature everybody wants..Any suggestions? thanks in advance.