Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Evo 4g flash to Verzion Prepaid Troubles

Assuming your hardware version 04? CDMA WS 3.8 (newest paid verssion) will be the best bet.

Newb

i dont not have the money to buy it. im working on cdmaworkshop 2.7 cracked, qpst newest, qxdm newest

There are many threads on meid repair in the private premium forum, unfortunately instructions can not be provided here.

Now on another note, you mentioned the otasp, was that fully successful? If it was and things still fail there might be a few meid and esn addresses that got missed. Or VZW might just be blocking it already.

Another note, I, the staff, the forum or the owner of the forum (we) do not condone illegal actions and any info provided is to be used for educational purposes.

Newb

Im switched to verzion preapid and i have a evo 4g. i didnt activate the ***** phone (Gusto 2) and activate my evo after the programming wrote successfully. its in roaming and only text work. how can i get calls and data? could i take the phone out of the box and copy the HA,AAA password, and DMU key?. When i try to call the evo hangs up instantly
    Last edited by kjswagg16; 06-20-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kjswagg16 View Post
    Im switched to verzion preapid and i have a evo 4g. i didnt activate the ***** phone (Gusto 2) and activate my evo after the programming wrote successfully. its in roaming and only text work. how can i get calls and data? could i take the phone out of the box and copy the HA,AAA password, and DMU key?. When i try to call the evo hangs up instantly
    If your stuck in digital roaming it is still most likely an issue with the repair being incomplete. This used to happen alot in the past.
    As for copying the info from another phone, it would need to be first activated but even then the ha,aaa passwords won't do much until the underlying cause is corrected.

Mentioning again that no MEID repair instructions will be provided in open forum or private messages and are only allowed in the non-public (premium forum)...

Newb

Is there way to clear out everything and start ova including the nv items. ive RTNed it and tried it again same problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12