Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Meid repair of iphone is possible

it means your phone is a ipod/camera.the chip is corrupt.time to get a new phone dude.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    it means your phone is a ipod/camera.the chip is corrupt.time to get a new phone dude.
    ios 6 update solved this problem. in settings appears firmware and meid but after downgrade to 5.0.1 stills without BB and meid.
    as I know, there is no commcenter patch for ios 6 right? I want to program this device to another carrier.

Newb

Hi everyone,

I have an OLD Sprint plan that is too good and cheap to give up.
    but Sprint wants me to "upgrade" to their more expensive plans and won't let me activate any of the new phones with this old plan.

So, i've been thinking about having a new phone use my old phone's MEID instead so that Sprint will be happy with it and think it is still an old phone.
    I'd like an iPhone though.

So, is there any model iPhone that I am able to have the MEID changed or is there still no way yet?
    I don't mind paying if needed- as long as it is reasonable.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible?
    If so which model iPhone's would work for me and which iPhone software need to be on it?
    And lastly, how would one go around to do this? (which software and how?)

Thank you for your help!

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by xTide View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have an OLD Sprint plan that is too good and cheap to give up.
    but Sprint wants me to "upgrade" to their more expensive plans and won't let me activate any of the new phones with this old plan.

So, i've been thinking about having a new phone use my old phone's MEID instead so that Sprint will be happy with it and think it is still an old phone.
    I'd like an iPhone though.

So, is there any model iPhone that I am able to have the MEID changed or is there still no way yet?
    I don't mind paying if needed- as long as it is reasonable.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible?
    If so which model iPhone's would work for me and which iPhone software need to be on it?
    And lastly, how would one go around to do this? (which software and how?)

Thank you for your help!
    do not solicite any illegal act in the forum,this is a felony and will get you banned.consider this your only warning,and go and read our forum rules,they are on the main page or in my sig.if you wish to discuss things like this get a premium membership and get out of the public eye.

i put this thread here just to show that we can write to the locked part of the nv on the iphone,not to help people break the law.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    do not solicite any illegal act in the forum,this is a felony and will get you banned.consider this your only warning,and go and read our forum rules,they are on the main page or in my sig.if you wish to discuss things like this get a premium membership and get out of the public eye.

i put this thread here just to show that we can write to the locked part of the nv on the iphone,not to help people break the law.
    from what I have read it is disputable if there is anything illegal about changing the MEID to a different one as long as you own both MEID phones and they are not on at the same time.
    Regardless, I am fine with paying for a premium membership if that will get me what I want- but I would prefer not to waste my money if there is nothing anyway that can be done.
    Basically, I am asking if it is even possible to fully change the MEID of an iPhone- before joining premium to get the instructions on how to do it.
    thanks.

CDMA GURUS Booster

well,you can argue legality all day long,but not here,it is not allowed to discuss cloning in open forum period. i can tell you this,the forum owners here were served cease and decist papers on this subject that is when/why we made a non public forum.

so i am pretty sure we wont be taking your or anyone elses word for what is legal and what is not,we prefer to get our legal advice from the horses mouth

but the simple answer to your question is no you wont just be given simple instructions on how to do it if you pay 20 bucks for a premium membership,there is instructions for other phones there,not this one at least for now.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast