Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: Samsung Epic 4G

Newb

Default Samsung Epic 4G

I just read maybe 3hrs of flashing info and im still stuck because I dont find much information on flashing to Ntelos .. however .. I just got a new copy of cdma workshop and the newest ntelos prl ... my question is .. is this all I need to do a full call-txt-data flash?

I find many videos on youtube and information regarding flashing an EPIC 4G to Cricket ... would it be similar as for ntelos ? .. what would I put for password? .. i already know my MIN number ... I have a Samsung galaxy im currently using for ntelos and thats the phone i want to swap out with the flash. what am i missing to complete this flash ...

***I know the dangers of bricking ... Im not asking for permission ... just for help... thank you

Newb

Default Re: Samsung Epic 4G

i found this guide for flashing to virgin mobile over at xda-developers and you could probably use it as a good start for your cricket phone. I am sure the steps are the same because they are basically the same for boost. All credit goes to them for this guide I am just passing on their hard work.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]