Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Apprentice

Sprint [Video Proof] Sprint iPhone 4 flashed to Page Plus/Cricket with Data and MMS! w/o DFS

First of all, please checkout the youtube video:
    Youtube (dot) com/watch?v=pC7tSFwqvo4
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c... - YouTube</a>

iPhone Info:
    Sprint iPhone 4, iOS 5.1 (tether jailbroken)
    Capable to apply to any Sprint iPhone 4/4s which is jailbroken.
    Does NOT touch the baseband, no unlocking required.

Flash Result:
    Fully flashed to Page Plus, with talk, text, web, mms all working.
    You can perform over the air programming or update roaming capability and it is NOT going to lost data or mms.

Price: Check the description in my youtube page.

About Flashing to Cricket:
    I am sure the same method can apply to Cricket. I am in Cricket’s coverage area, but I don’t have any dealer around me.
    Is there any Cricket Dealers willing to activate one of my iPhone’s MEID, so I can test my solution on cricket?

Newb

Thumbs down Re: [Video Proof] Sprint iPhone 4 flashed to Page Plus/Cricket with Data and MMS! w/o

Dude come on. You have to do better than that. Put something helpful up instead of this spam

Newb

Default Re: [Video Proof] Sprint iPhone 4 flashed to Page Plus/Cricket with Data and MMS! w/o

Ive been sending you messages to inform you that I am a store Manager at a northwest Houston Premier Cricket retail store I would be more than glad to help you get an MEID setup under cricket. but for exchange I just need for you to fix my web and MMS I recently flashed my sprint iphone 4 on firmware 5.0.1 jail broken of course to the point where like everyone else all I got is Talk and Text which is way better than the phone I had I would just like to get all the features working but if your interested let me know I can set you up with a cricket account at any time you can reach me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or you can call or text me at xxxxxxxxxx, looking forward to helping each other out. thanks. Juan
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-16-2012 at 10:53 PM.

M-F Advisor
    Mobile Files Advisor

Default Re: [Video Proof] Sprint iPhone 4 flashed to Page Plus/Cricket with Data and MMS! w/o

Quote Originally Posted by lunainnova View Post
    Ive been sending you messages to inform you that I am a store Manager at a northwest Houston Premier Cricket retail store I would be more than glad to help you get an MEID setup under cricket. but for exchange I just need for you to fix my web and MMS I recently flashed my sprint iphone 4 on firmware 5.0.1 jail broken of course to the point where like everyone else all I got is Talk and Text which is way better than the phone I had I would just like to get all the features working but if your interested let me know I can set you up with a cricket account at any time you can reach me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or you can call or text me at xxxxxxxxxx, looking forward to helping each other out. thanks. Juan
    I know you are new here, and obviously to the industry, but do you think that was OK to spam your personal number on the thread like that? I mean seriously, how lazy is it to not hit the button that says "private message"? I should clone your phone and jamb your MDN now. lol. Then call Dealer Hotline from your number and activate 50 lines today. smh.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-16-2012 at 10:54 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

lol@lexcell,and true that..dude not smart to put your tele out there for the world.i removed it for you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

i have a sprint iphone 4 flashed to metro and do not get picture message. anyone out there that can help me. thank you.