Join Today

Site Sponsor

Threaded View

M-F Advisor
    Mobile Files Advisor

Default Re: [Video Proof] Sprint iPhone 4 flashed to Page Plus/Cricket with Data and MMS! w/o

Quote Originally Posted by lunainnova View Post
    Ive been sending you messages to inform you that I am a store Manager at a northwest Houston Premier Cricket retail store I would be more than glad to help you get an MEID setup under cricket. but for exchange I just need for you to fix my web and MMS I recently flashed my sprint iphone 4 on firmware 5.0.1 jail broken of course to the point where like everyone else all I got is Talk and Text which is way better than the phone I had I would just like to get all the features working but if your interested let me know I can set you up with a cricket account at any time you can reach me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or you can call or text me at xxxxxxxxxx, looking forward to helping each other out. thanks. Juan
    I know you are new here, and obviously to the industry, but do you think that was OK to spam your personal number on the thread like that? I mean seriously, how lazy is it to not hit the button that says "private message"? I should clone your phone and jamb your MDN now. lol. Then call Dealer Hotline from your number and activate 50 lines today. smh.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-16-2012 at 10:54 PM.