Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default I have flashed a Sprint phone to page plus service, without DFS. my question is...

like the title said, i flashed a sprint phone to page plus service, call, text, mms, data all tested working. i would like to take a video and post it on youtube to prove it.

my question is, how can i prove this is a sprint phone instead of verizon? i could have show the MEID, then ppl can call verizon or sprint to check which network it belongs to, but i plan to use this phone personally, not so comfortable letting all the youtube viewer know my meid.

any suggestion?

also, being able to flash sprint to pageplus (which uses verizon), is it the same to flash cdma iphone to cricket and metropcs? i think my method could apply to those carriers. too bad there is no circket or metropcs around me.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: I have flashed a Sprint phone to page plus service, without DFS. my question is..

just show the model thats all you need to verify what phone it is
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Default Re: I have flashed a Sprint phone to page plus service, without DFS. my question is..

is it a 4s? what os?

Apprentice

model # MD146LL, i did show it in the video. so is this solid proof that it is sprint? when i google MD146LL, it just say CDMA iphone.
    you know nowadays, if i don't show solid proof, ppl are going to call me nothing but a liar...

Quote Originally Posted by superkefei View Post
    model # MD146LL, i did show it in the video. so is this solid proof that it is sprint? when i google MD146LL, it just say CDMA iphone.
    you know nowadays, if i don't show solid proof, ppl are going to call me nothing but a liar...
    I know one member who is a PP dealer and has put the Sprint IP on PP so I believe.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

that model was both vzw and sprint and comes with all bundles installed in the phone it decides what carrier/provisioning by way of activation token,but does it really matter which it was to begin with,they are both/all fully flashable with more than one method now. there are 3 that i know of,yours may be the fourth depending on how you did it.
    but glad you got it going
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast