Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: I have flashed a Sprint phone to page plus service, without DFS. my question is..

can someone tell me how to flash iphone 4 from sprint to page plus please or can email me **** email address removed for member protection**** and thanks

Default Re: I have flashed a Sprint phone to page plus service, without DFS. my question is..

Quote Originally Posted by simon32605 View Post
    can someone tell me how to flash iphone 4 from sprint to page plus please or can email me **** email address removed for member protection**** and thanks
    I removed your email address for your privacy and protection. Also moved this thread to the PP forum.

Newb

i would like to know how to flash my sprint iphone 4s jailbroken to pageplus can somebody please help???

Newb

Can you please give me the steps on how you flashed your phone. I've been trying to flash mine but I can't

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

You can also use cdma workshop but that's $100.00+ and pretty lame its that costly. There was another article about going into the system files and looking at a certain file that has info in it, but I'm a Android fan, just got a friend who wants my help today, who knows, maybe after this learning curve I may become a Mac fan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast