Quote Originally Posted by crewmac View Post
Hey Amoamare 1st, I want to thank you for taking the time to post what appears to be a cool patch to get a Verizon iPhone4 onto Cricket. I apologize it 12:51 A.M. and I am at my wits end. I have applied the correct (or least that is what I think it is) ComCenter Patch for 5.1 and the Carrier Cricket Bundle. However I have went through the whole Spectrum of *2280(?) from *22801 -*22809 and the only carriers that seem to be available are Verizon, Sprint and MetroPCS. When I dial any of numbers other then those 3 the phone hangs up. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and will admit I am a nubie in the jail breaking. My phone is jailbroken and I have ran Cydia as mentioned but nothing seems to be getting me to Cricket Carrier. I am on a Mac and I do have Windows if I need to go over to that. I live in the Metro-Detroit area (Westland), Michigan. I would appreciate any and all advice you are willing to share with me. I am trying to get off Verizon as they are charging me $80 a month I am unemployed and trying to cut cost now and as long as I have wifi on the iPhone 4 Talk n Text is okay with me especially if its cheaper then Verizon. So, if you would take pitty on me and help I would appreciate it. also. thanks a million either way. BTW anyone else that knows how to direct me to get this to work it be appreciate... BTW I do not have a CricKet account yet

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You will be able to use cricket in a limited fashion, once they see your using the service on extended coverage more than 50% of the time they will remove the feature and your phone wont work, I would suggest metro pcs to use instead. With not having an account your phone will not activate simple as that, when you dial the OTASP numbers *228XX this will only program your phones MIN MDN if you have an active account. First step is getting an account then worry about the rest and post your questions