Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Hey Amo, your methods working for me on Revol but when I goto change the prl to Revols it still wont stick. Phone works on Revol when I do manual Nam write but wont OTA or accept new prl. This would not be a problem normaly but phone is functioning a little sluggish.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Newb

Default Re: [In Progress] New Carrier Bundles + Manual Programming

Has anyone tried this with a 4S? I have tried this and made it with a 4 - but when I try the same steps with the 4S there is no life to it. I also tried copying my carrier bundles but there is still issues.

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by calebcoverdale View Post
    Has anyone tried this with a 4S? I have tried this and made it with a 4 - but when I try the same steps with the 4S there is no life to it. I also tried copying my carrier bundles but there is still issues.
    Same here when I try it in a 4s it loses carrier signal, 4 zips through it with the quickness. Remove the bundles signal come back, change the prl and push flag not helping it.

Newb

Willing to be a tester if you want one. Looking to go Sprint iPhone 4s to PagePlus (Verizon MVNO). Willing to activate and test Cricket just to get the SPC/MSL issue addressed. I'm a lurker so not knowledgeable about communicating outside of Posts, should be a quick learn. Don't know if you want my qualifications, but not wanting to "post" them.

Sprint iPhone 4s 5.1.1 (9B206) will not reset SPC to 000000 with current commcenter patch and Cricket carrier bundle installed. Already tried editing files multiple ways. Will set Carrier to Cricket 30.7.

Let me know.

Thanks for the work done. Any more hints on the "new" flashing/software Rich keeps hinting about? Any ETA?

Newb

Hello,

I installed the bundle from cydia and converted the meid to the cricket format, since I didn't have an account I went to the local cricket/flashing place. They sold me the 35 dollar plan not knowing I needed the 55 andoid plan, since the MMS and data didn't work, I updated to the 55 dollar plan.The phone shows 3g for a few seconds when I turn it on but it goes away very quick.How can I solve this? I want MMS and data to work.

Thanks in advance you are all great help.

Newb

Tried it on an iphone 4s from sprint and didnt work either. Anyone know of any solution to at least get talk and text on it for now? i've tried and searched everything and still nothing. I already had the phone added to my account i just cant make it *228 or manually put a prl on it. Thanks guys great work! wish it wasnt so complicated to get the 4s to work i thought it'd be similar..

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast