Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Default Re: [In Progress] New Carrier Bundles + Manual Programming

Quote Originally Posted by crewmac View Post
    Hey Amoamare 1st, I want to thank you for taking the time to post what appears to be a cool patch to get a Verizon iPhone4 onto Cricket. I apologize it 12:51 A.M. and I am at my wits end. I have applied the correct (or least that is what I think it is) ComCenter Patch for 5.1 and the Carrier Cricket Bundle. However I have went through the whole Spectrum of *2280(?) from *22801 -*22809 and the only carriers that seem to be available are Verizon, Sprint and MetroPCS. When I dial any of numbers other then those 3 the phone hangs up. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and will admit I am a nubie in the jail breaking. My phone is jailbroken and I have ran Cydia as mentioned but nothing seems to be getting me to Cricket Carrier. I am on a Mac and I do have Windows if I need to go over to that. I live in the Metro-Detroit area (Westland), Michigan. I would appreciate any and all advice you are willing to share with me. I am trying to get off Verizon as they are charging me $80 a month I am unemployed and trying to cut cost now and as long as I have wifi on the iPhone 4 Talk n Text is okay with me especially if its cheaper then Verizon. So, if you would take pitty on me and help I would appreciate it. also. thanks a million either way. BTW anyone else that knows how to direct me to get this to work it be appreciate... BTW I do not have a CricKet account yet

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You will be able to use cricket in a limited fashion, once they see your using the service on extended coverage more than 50% of the time they will remove the feature and your phone wont work, I would suggest metro pcs to use instead. With not having an account your phone will not activate simple as that, when you dial the OTASP numbers *228XX this will only program your phones MIN MDN if you have an active account. First step is getting an account then worry about the rest and post your questions
    Retired

Apprentice

amoamare, what part enables OTA on sprint phones? I need to add it to my bundle carrier.plist

Apprentice

##626 not works

Newb

I'm also having similar issues. I've done exactly as told, installed the carrier bundle and commcenter patch, and now my phone says "No Service" so i go to the dialpad and type ##626, it asks for the SPC, which i then entered 6 consecutive 0's, and then it reverts back to the dialpad as if i never entered anything at all. As if the SPC is incorrect or something. So that's currently where i'm stuck, i've read through out all of this read and see that i may not be the only one. Im just trying to see if i missed something, any help is greatly appreciated and HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND!

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by FManila View Post
    I'm also having similar issues. I've done exactly as told, installed the carrier bundle and commcenter patch, and now my phone says "No Service" so i go to the dialpad and type ##626, it asks for the SPC, which i then entered 6 consecutive 0's, and then it reverts back to the dialpad as if i never entered anything at all. As if the SPC is incorrect or something. So that's currently where i'm stuck, i've read through out all of this read and see that i may not be the only one. Im just trying to see if i missed something, any help is greatly appreciated and HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND!
    Is your a sprint phone? Sounds the the MSL is wrong.

Newb

Yes it is a Sprint Iphone

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast