Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: help please!!

Newb

Metropcs help please!!

hi. i have a sprint iphone 4. im trying to get it working with metropcs and am having NO LUCK at all. any help would be appreciated. i can put in a prl and get to verizon, but can not get to metro pcs. thank you

update!!! i finaly got the phone to where i can dial metropcs with *228. i tried the automated system to activate. gave me error. put me through to customer service. they proceeded to activate it and said it worked. well my previous phone(flashed htc evo 4g) loses all service, but the iphone doesnt work at all. im confused. any suggestions?
    Last edited by gyro215; 04-30-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Newb

Default Re: help please!!

well i got it to finaly dial metro pcs when i dial *228 but the automated system wont activate it. i had a metro employee on the phone activate it. they said it worked. but the iphone does nothing except give me the DFW02 error. but the phone i had my number on before(flashed htc evo 4g) loses service. im at a loss. so confused. any suggestions?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: help please!!

if you are unsure about making a metro bundle why dont you dl the sprint bundle posted in the forum here for cricket and open and mod it for metro then repack and inject via itunes.u will need to use one of the comcenter patches here in the forum and unlock your itunes for injection. all this posted in the forum with instructions.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here