Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Sprint iPhone 4 Reset MSL to zeros and allows you to ota

this will set your msl to zeros and allow you to OTA this isnt my source I dont know where it came from it was passed down to me I just edited it and threw it into an ipcc this will not change the prl .

this is what I usally do load ipcc then ota after phone is on account via *22804

follow dfs mms solution to learn how to load ipcc

also allows mms if fully flashed with dfs

**Non-working link removed**
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 12-08-2012 at 08:42 PM.

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Default Re: Sprint iPhone 4 Reset MSL to zeros and allows you to ota

ljm1715,
    Not sure where you got it from, it looks like one of the packages I was working on. Yes this will reset your MSL and allow OTA. I left a few weeks ago before I could finish loading it to my cydia server. Either way this will help people activate there phone using *228. You must have a patched commcenter.

* NOT SAYING THIS IS MINE. Just saying it looks identical to one i'm working on and some people have tested either way it was going on my cydia server for cricket bundle.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by ljm1715 View Post
    this will set your msl to zeros and allow you to OTA this isnt my source I dont know where it came from it was passed down to me I just edited it and threw it into an ipcc this will not change the prl .

this is what I usally do load ipcc then ota after phone is on account via *22804

follow dfs mms solution to learn how to load ipcc

also allows mms if fully flashed with dfs

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    thanks for this it worked finally now I just need to replace the cricket logo with an ntelos one

Apprentice

first of all, that you the the solution, it did get sprint iphone 5.0.1 to work with *228 to page plus.

however, when i tried to get the data to work, i messed up the commcenter, so i had to upgrade to 5.1.

i was really stupid that i didn't have the shsh (not even on cydia). so i am stuck with 5.1

the problem is, when i repeat the same procedure for apply that ipcc (jailbreak, commcenter patch first then the ipcc), it updates the criket logo. but the *228 doesn't work, i assumed the msl was not resetted either.

if there any reason that this works on 5.0.1 but not 5.1?

Newb

Thanks worked perfectly on a Sprint ios 5.0.1, have another sprint ios 5.1, hope it works on that also. Will post results shortly.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by sanjayjoshi View Post
    Thanks worked perfectly on a Sprint ios 5.0.1, have another sprint ios 5.1, hope it works on that also. Will post results shortly.
    can't wait to know your result. really want to know if it is the fact that this doesn't work with 5.1, or it is just me...

by the way, is there something to do with toggling the prl push flag? by fol

i remember i did it while dealing with the 5.0.1lowing some instruction, but not with the 5.1.

what does that prl push flag do?
    Last edited by superkefei; 05-05-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast