Join Today

Site Sponsor

Angry **** Mobile-Files.us

**** them stuck up assholes. Only thing bigger than their ego is the penis ramming their butt.
    Retired

Premium Member

Default Re: **** Mobile-Files.us

LOL I/ve said that since they started.
    At least the founders of this forum didn't try and mimic another forums name. Of course they appear to be more of a club than a public forum. Last I checked half their plugins like the hide thanks hack weren't working.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

lmao@
    "At least the founders of this forum didn't try and mimic another forums name"

they put a .us on the end bro..lol
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

they are f u c king annoying and just like a club (great description) they are all stuck up each others asses and not a damn thing works it seems like on their site (thanks button, registration, etc,.) except the banning feature. anyway like i give 2 s h i t s about their gay site, I will visit howard forums and find more useful info there and if anyone has been there recently..... yeesh cricket hofo died.
    Retired

This is adorable. Getting bashed by a nobody on this forum. It took like half an hour to load this page so I might as well say something. You can keep running your ignorant mouth but it won't change anything. We do our own thing and you can pretend like you have something going here as well. I have no problem with the people in charge here but juvenile stuff like this is what makes most serious techs laugh at the mere mention of this forum. You guys worship and give respected member positions to thieves and people who make up fake solutions. We might be behind on some updates but at least we have some self-respect and decency. And last time i checked this forum borrowed quite a bit of my ideas and not the other way around. But I know I can't move a brick wall so please do continue spewing pointless insults and accusations because raging on message boards is probably the highlight of your day so I wont rain on your tiny parade in your miserable existence.

Good day

Before this thread gets out of hand, it's being closed.
    A few notes
    As with many forums we use plugins and skins and addon features, because we use something that anther forum uses or have the same thoughts does not mean we have borrowed ideas.

For slow loading pages, this could be an issue with our recent server move and new DNS still propagating or just a slow connection at that time.
    Pindom reports a page load speed of this thread at 11.42 Sec which is slower than we would like but will improve over the next few days after the DNS is completed.