Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Kyocera milano custom drivers here!

THIS PHONE IS NOW FLASHABLE FOR EVERYONE. I MADE DRIVERS FOR IT YESTERDAY AND AM POSTING THEM FOR EVERYONE HERE ALONG WITH THE SPC ADDRESS'S (IN THE NEXT POST) THAT ARE KNOWN SO FAR.

IF YOU FIND MORE SPC ADDY'S PLEASE THEM HERE IN THIS THREAD.

F.Y.I. THESE DRIVERS WERE SIMPLY MADE FROM MODDING SOME OF THE SANYO DRIVERS,SO IF THEY SAY SANYO ANDROID WHEN YOU INSTALL THEM DONT BE ALARMED THEY WILL GIVE THE DIAGNOSTIC SERIAL PORT THAT WILL WORK WITH THE MILANO.ENJOY!
    JUST POINT YER PC AT THEM WHEN IT FAILS TO INSTALL AND YOU WILL BE GOLDEN...
    [HIDE-THANKS]http://www.4shared.com/zip/d6Arbwzm/RICH_MILANO_DRIVER.html[/HIDE-THANKS]
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 04-12-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Kyocera milano custom drivers here!

when i try to install it says the system cannot find the file specified.

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by OmarTatted View Post
    when i try to install it says the system cannot find the file specified.
    that is an error with the file itself,even if u have 64 bit like yer pm said your sys should still recognise the file then error out because its a 32/86 bit driver.
    if i can find time this week i will throw up a 64 bit driver

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

When I try to install this, it says it needs syusbser.sys which isn't anywhere on my computer.
    Is there a prerequisite driver I need to install first to get that file?

CDMA GURUS Booster

here is that driver,it is your pc's error not my drivers,anyway try to put that file in the same folder as the milano drivers and that should fix it,but also to eliminate errors in the future also put that driver into C/windows/system32/drivers

[hide-thanks]http://www.mediafire.com/?31iibtiryjf0ij9[/hide-thanks]

Newb

Thanks, that file did install properly, but where would that file normally come from if PC didn't have an error? It's a Qualcomm file, doesn't seem to come with any stock Windows install (XP or 7).

I'm still having a problem with my phone though. It's not actually a Milano, but a Kona dumb phone that uses the same KC02US drivers as Milano so that made me think maybe your driver could work. It's got the same problem as the official KC02US drivers though. The modem gets a Code 10 in XP SP3 32-bit no matter whether I use your driver or KC02US drivers. I guess it's the phone, because I tried Win8 x64 using KC02US x64 drivers and still Code 10 in that environment. I did have the phone in ##DIAG# DM mode. I would really like to use QPST to pull out some info from the phone, but having no luck getting around that Code 10. The KC02US serial port itself has no errors though, it's just the modem. Any ideas?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast