Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Kyocera milano custom drivers here!

Yeah, I guess that's the problem, there's apparently no diagnostic port. When I do ##3424# and enter MSL, I get into a menu that says DM or OFF. I select DM, then OK, and phone reboots, but no new device/port appears.
    I'm not remembering a portmap setting, where would I find it?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

well being its a feature phone i would think in the data or debug menu. you dont get a diag port? i thought you said you did.why dont you plug the phone and take a ss of your device manager and post it here
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

No diag port, just the 3 devices I mentioned before.

Out of luck maybe? I thought putting the phone in DM mode is enough, but I don't see a debug menu and nothing in the data menu except turning data on/off, Net Guard, and Update Data Profile.

CDMA GURUS Booster

well com 4 is what you want it is the diag port,the debug menu would be ##33284# not sure if you meant you tried that already or not.
    let me ask u this,did you force the drivers for the com 4 port thats showing or did they load on there own?

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Yeah, it's COM4, was COM28 before, but CDMAWS didn't go up that high so I changed it. Manually selecting COM4 in CDMAWS doesn't work, it just goes through different baud rates when I try to connect until I cancel it. It does show up automatically in QPST, but says "No Phone" and "No ESN". The debug menu asks for a 6-digit access code which is not the MSL, 000000, or 111111. Someone on Google said you can find the access code via KPST. I just found a copy of that and will see if I can do anything with it.

CDMA GURUS Booster

kyocera has a generic code to get into that menu,i cant remember what it is,i have it at work.i will post it tomorrow for you.what carrier is your phone and do you have the spc already?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast